CARBON STEEL WELDED TUBES
round and shaped
|Min. thickness (mm)
|Max. thickness (mm)
|Min. diameter (mm)
|Max. diameter (mm)
More than 50 years of history has led Marcegaglia to develop the world’s widest range of steel welded tubes in terms of steel grades and dimensions, compliant with the requirments of several industry sectors. Marcegaglia ERW carbon steel tubing manufacturing is at the core of the group activities since its foundation, and now counts on 150 tube mills worldwide and an overall manufacturing capacity of more than 3 million tons/year.
The fabrication process is compliant with all main European norms.
Structural and and precision mechanical applications, as well as pressure purposes (including heat exchangers, heating and ventilation, gas and water line pipes, chemical industry) automotive and furniture sectors are among the industries served by Marcegaglia.
Among quality systems involved in the production of hollow sections, tube and pipe:
• ISO/TS 16949:2009 (automotive)
• ISO/TS 29001:2011 (petroleum, petrochemical, natural gas)
Among product certifications available:
• CE marking for structural tubes EN 10219 and EN 10210
• AD 2000-W0/PED for tubes for pressure purposes
• RINA approval for tubes for naval construction
Navigate the right menu bar to see the carbon steel welded tubes range details.
• Dimensional tolerances according to manufacturing standard
• Special tolerances upon request
• Control documents 2.1, 2.2, 3.1, 3.2 according to EN 10204
and specific norm requirements
MARCEGAGLIA tube division
via Bresciani, 16
46040 Gazoldo Ippoliti, Mantova - Italy
phone +39 . 0376 685 297
fax +39 . 0376 685 600
PRICE LIST CALCULATOR